INDIAN NAVY-University Entry Scheme June 2014
University Entry Scheme for Technical/ Executive Branch
INDIAN NAVY INVITES FINAL YEAR ENGINEERING STUDENTS TO JOIN AS SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED OFFICERS UNDER UNIVERSITY ENTRY SCHEME (UES) COURSE COMMENCING JUN 2014.
Applications are invited from unmarried candidates who fulfill eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2014.
Age. 19 to 24 years (i.e. born between 02 Jul 1990 to 01 Jul 1995 both dates inclusive).
Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/- MSP Rs.6000
Branch wise Details:
- Engineering Branch (Only Men to apply) : Mechanical / Marine / Automobile/ Mechtronics/ Industrial and Production/ Metallurgy / Aeronautical/ Aerospace
- Naval Architecture Cadre (Both Men and Women can apply) : Mechanical/ Civil/ Aeronautical/ Aero Space/ Metallurgy/ Naval Architecture
- Electrical Branch (Only Men to apply) : Electrical/ Electronics/ Tele Communication / Instrumentation / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronics and Communication/ Power Engineering / Control System Engineering / Power Electronics
- General Service (X) (Only Men can apply): BE/ B.Tech. in Mechanical/ Marine/ Aeronautical/ Production/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology/ Control/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommuication
- Pilot (Only Men can apply): Any stream of BE/ B.Tech.
- Observer (Only Men can apply): Any stream of BE/ B.Tech.
- IT (Only Men can apply): BE/ B.Tech. Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Engineering
- Logistics (Works) (Both Men and Women can apply): BE/ B.Tech. in Civil/ Architecture
Candidates in their last semester (i.e. eighth semester) or who have already completed BE/ B. Tech Degree need not apply. Candidate must have minimum of 60%marks in overall aggregate on completion of BE/B Tech.